“Your school and its flexible hours
have enabled me to make a positive change for my future. After attending Vancouver School of Beauty for four months,
I now have the state license in esthetics and a new job within the medical field. I am looking forward to shorter
hours and working with people who appreciate what I have to offer them.”
— Colleen Staudinger
Like Us on Facebook
Code of Ethics
- The primary objective of Vancouver School of Beauty is to prepare
the student to meet the demands of today's profession.
- We endeavor to help our students develop his/her individual potential
to the fullest.
- We endeavor to assist the student in gaining insight into the psychological
role, which today's professional must play in society.
- We understand and apply the principles of ethical conduct.
- We keep in touch with salon owners and keep abreast with the ever-changing
needs of the profession.
- We function in an employer-related environment by providing a scenario
similar to a place of employment.
- We assist the student with good job-search techniques.
- We understand that education must be an ongoing process.
- We adhere to all state rules and regulations.
- We apply scientific solutions to professional problems, avoiding
- We advertise truthfully, and make an honest representation to the
- We use the most current educational materials.
© Copyright 2007-2010 Vancouver School of Beauty
114 W. Sixth Street, Vancouver, WA 98660 (360) 694-5601 Fax: (360) 258-2000 Email: