• The student will become subject to all fees as prescribed in the
• Studens must have a minimum of 80% GPA on all written and practical performance exams in order to successfully complete a course of study and receive a diploma.
• Student who has an outstanding balance on his/her account will not be certified for State Boards Written Examination until said balance is satisfied. All tuition and fees must be paid in FULL prior to completion of clock hours.
• This college does not guarantee employment to any student.
• Books and supplies are non-refundable after being issued.
• A refund schedule is on file in the President/Owner's office and may be seen upon request. This schedule is also located on the contract. Also see .
• No money is collected until applicant has been accepted by this school.
• We are not responsible for those student items left at the school while student is not in attendance.
• Hours of operation are from Tuesday thru Friday 9:00 AM – 8:00 PM and Saturdays 9:00 PM – 6:00 PM. The student should understand that if he/she misses school without proper permission, he/she will be written up and could be terminated.
© Copyright 2007-2010 Vancouver School of Beauty
114 W. Sixth Street, Vancouver, WA 98660 (360) 694-5601 Fax: (360) 258-2000 Email: