Refund Policy / Cancellation Settlement
If a student's attendance is terminated for any reason by either party, prior to the scheduled completion date, the student shall be obligated for only the tuition payments as follows:
• An applicant who is not accepted by the school shall be entitled to a refund.
• Students wishing to withdraw must do so in writing.
• Student's who do not return from a leave of absence—the documented date of return is used—will be charged at the rate per hour stated in their contract.
• If any student (or in case of a student under legal age, the parent or legal guardian) cancels enrollment after signing.
• If the school is permanently closed and is no longer offering instruction after a student has enrolled, the student shall be entitled to a pro-rated refund.
• Grounds for termination can be found in the school's rules and regulations. Following is a partial list of such grounds:
© Copyright 2007-2010 Vancouver School of Beauty
114 W. Sixth Street, Vancouver, WA 98660 (360) 694-5601 Fax: (360) 258-2000 Email: